2 Ways to De-Stress for Clear Spring Skin
Spring is a time for renewal, weddings, bright sun and great weather.
De-stress in time to make your skin look its best with Dr. Agnes' top Springtime facials. De-stressing Skin Tea
- .35 oz dried lime flowers
- .35 oz dried chamomile
- .35 oz dried vervain
- Add the dried herbs to 16 ounces of boiling water in a pot with a lid
- Leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes and then strain
- Drink warm throughout the day
Spring Papaya Mask
Papaya enzymes do wonders to get rid of dead skin cells that may clog the pores and facilitate acne break-outs.
- 2-3 slices of fresh, ripe papaya
- Few drops of olive oil
- Mush together papaya and few drops of olive oil into a smooth paste
- Smooth over freshly cleaned and dry skin, on the face and neck. You may include a décolletage as well.
- Lay down for 15-20 minutes. You may put fresh slices of cucumber on yourlids while resting. They will refresh your eyes and tone the delicate skin under the eyes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Apply non-commogenic moisturizer