7 Tips to Avoid Getting Acne Symptoms Again!
So your skin is FINALLY clear and your pimples, cysts, blackheads and whiteheads have diminished. And you couldn't be happier!
wait, can they come back? How do you decrease the probability of seeing
those pesky zits again? And if they show up, how do you "terminate"
acne is a manifestation of an internal imbalance that leads to
overproduction of sebum (skin oil) by the sebaceous glands, the factors
that were responsible for this overproduction of sebum may return. But
you are not helpless!
Here are 7 tips to help keep your skin clear:
- If you successfully completed your AcnEase treatment, get on the Maintenance Dose, or if you had really severe acne, keep a lower regimen to prevent new breakouts. If you really suffered, do not take the risk!
you see a flare up, return to your original dosage for a month. This
should be sufficient to return your skin to the improved condition.
with an original regimen that works for you until your skin is really
clear. If you had chronic or severe acne, get atleast an additional one
month of AcnEase to reinforce your results.
not interrupt your routine. The cycle for a pimple formation is about
two weeks. When it starts, there is very little you can do. If you
forget to take AcnEase once, take a "make-up" dose. If you break the
regimen for a week, you really need to start a full monthly regimen
- Stick to a "skin friendly" diet. Visit our website and Facebook for specifics.
- Your skin needs some TLC. Keep it happy with mild cleaning, natural astringents and moisturizing.
- When last minute zits occur, try this simple routine to speed up the healing process:
- Clean the break-out with witch hazel (on a q-tip) 2-3 times a day. DO NOT RUB
- Use this Chamomile Astringent twice a day
the dose of AcnEase immediately for 2-3 days to 5-6 little tablets, 3
times/day. When the emergency passes, return to your normal routine.
And if you are already on the Severe Acne Regimen, stay on it.
Please feel free to let us know your skincare questions - we're here to help you with clear skin!