Want Clear Skin For Spring?
FIGHT BODY ACNE WITH ACNEASE® SAVE $15 ON PURCHASE
Quick Tips for Exercise & Body Acne
If you have acne prone skin, or acne symptoms, you need to take moreprecautions when you exercise. Here are few quick tips for all exerciseaficionados to help fighting body acne for the neck, back, chest, arms,thighs and buttocks:
- After exercising, make sure your skin is cleaned from sweat and dirt, but avoid drying soaps and harsh agents
- Use mild soap or moisturizing non-oily body wash
- Do not rub the skin too harshly (micro abrasions are a great route for bacteria to get in!) - splash the skin
- PAT when drying the skin
- Use warm, not hot, water. Remember - if you strip your skin from too manyoils, your skin will respond in producing more, not less. So keep ahealthy balance.
- Exercise without makeup
- Drink plenty of water after you exercise
- Use an aloe vera gel to keep your skin moist after washing
JOIN US every Tuesday at 8pm EST on Twitter (@AcnEase) for #AcneFree chats
Body Acne Soothing Oil
Compliments of Dr. Agnes, CEO & President of Herborium, and natural medicine expert
For extra care, try making this soothing oil in the comfort of your own home.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon calendula oil
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 2 drops tea tree oil
- 1 drop lavender oil
- 1 drop chamomile oil
Blend all the oils together and keep in a dark glass bottle. Massage dailyover all the body acne areas (chest, back, arms, etc.). If your skin issensitive, dry or normal, use some witch hazel or aloe vera gel (bothcan be bought in drugstores and natural food stores). You may use them alternatively - do not mix them - they both have similar antibacterialand soothing properties. The gel contains a hormone that accelerateswound healing and has mild antiseptic and antibiotic qualities, whichhelps to control the bacteria on the skin surface.